Domestic Relations Court:
The law office provides representation with family law situations in the Greater Cleveland (Cuyahoga County), Lorain, Summit, and Medina Counties. Our goal is to help you arrive at an amicable resolution with the termination of your marriage while ensuring your rights are preserved. The office represents in matters involving the custody and welfare of children and the distribution of the marital estate. We are dedicated to helping you close one chapter of your life so that you may move forward with the next.
If your custody or parenting issues lead you to Juvenile Court, our experience and zealous representation extends to that setting to protect your interest.
Specific areas our office can assist you with:
- Mediated divorces / Collaborative Divorce / Dissolution
- Contested divorces
- Child custody
- Domestic Violence / Civil Protective Orders
- Grandparents Rights
- Paternity Cases
- Spousal Support
- Modifying and Enforcing Child Support Orders
- Modifying and Enforcing Child Visitation Orders
- Enforcement and Dissolution of Pre-Marital Agreements
- Post decree matters
- Custody/Visitation in Juvenile Court