“I rely on my educational, in-depth professional and varied personal experiences to provide the highest standard in representation for clients that will best protect their interests.” - Rachael J. Martin
U.S. Immigration Law
Services with Immigration Law included matters involving fiancé and spouse visa’s; adjustment of status; naturalization; work authorizations; representation in removal proceedings; tourist visas; extension of status; victim/witness status.s.
The partnership also provides representation with matters involving U.S. Immigration Law & Nationality Law with U.S. Customs and Immigration Services and before Immigration Courts when necessary.
Regional Ohio Family Law
Providing delicate and vigorous representation in Cuyahoga and surrounding counties with the enormously personal and financial matters as they may relate to you with a pending divorce, dissolution, custody, visitation, spousal support, or child support.
Additional Legal Experience
Previous work in Criminal Defense of adults includes misdemeanor and felony charges, Juvenile Court representation of minors, representation of parents in Juvenile Court involving county services, and several civil matters including Worker’s Compensation, Wrongful Death.
* Law School: Cleveland Marshall College of Law, Cleveland, Ohio
* College: Gannon University, Erie, PA
Professional and Affiliations
* Ohio Supreme Court Ohio Licensed Attorney since 2003
* U.S. Army Veteran
* Graduate of Law School: Cleveland Marshall College of Law, Cleveland, OH
* Graduate of College: Gannon University, Erie, PA
* Northern District of Ohio
* Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
Community Involvement and Interests
* Supporter for Cleveland Animal Protective League
* U.S. Humane Society
* Humane Society of Houston County, Georgia
* St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital
* Cleveland Museum of Art