Do you want to live, work, marry, visit, invest, or study in the United States? Our immigration law experience can help make your journey a success. The laws and regulations are complex and modified regularly which makes it crucial to seek the advice of an experienced immigration attorney. Our office offers comprehensive representation to clients already present or those who desire admission into the U.S.
Our experienced attorneys can assist you with:
- Family, Fiancé and Marriage Visas
- Citizenship and Naturalization
- Adjustment of Status / Extension of Status
- Travel Documents
- Green Cards: Permanent Residency
- Non-Immigrant Visas
- Immigrant Visas
- Asylum or Refugee status
- Victim / Witness status
- Removal Proceedings (formerly known as Deportation), Exclusion
Employment (Business & Other) categories:
- Permanent Work (EB 1-5/Investor Business visa)
- Temporary Work (this includes over 20 categories)
- Temporary Visitor Business
- Student & Exchange Visitors; may, upon approval be authorized to work
- Notes to Employers:
- Employers who sponsor permanent workers may be required to have a proper labor certification.
- Employers must E-verify the employment eligibility and identity of all employees who work in the U.S.